Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online and across your computers even mobile devices. This means that you can use Dropbox not only to sync files between computers, but also to share photos with friends or collaborate in a common project with your workmates. It can also synchronize the files from your offline directories and online storage.
Here are some key features of “Dropbox”:
- Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Manually set bandwidth limits – Dropbox won’t hog your connection.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other people’s changes instantly.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It’ll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- See other people’s changes instantly.
- Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
Mobile Device Access
- Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
- Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- Share freely with family and friends.
Security & Privacy
- Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64|