Alcohol 52% is a freeware virtual drive manager, that allows users to create a virtual CD/DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc. It Supports 25 plus languages and Can handle up to 6 virtual CD DVD-ROM drives, all at once.
With Alcohol 52%, you can manage your disc collection easily with supported CD/DVD fomats like CD-DA, CD+G, CD-ROM, CD-XA, Video CD, Photo CD, Mixed Mode, Multi-session CD, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio Support and drivers format such as
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Full support for IEEE-1394 (Firewire) and USB protocols. It can accessed with the reading speed of 200x.
Alcohol 52% has ability to successfully emulate copy-protection methods such as StarForce, SecuROM, and LaserLock, enabling you to create backup archive of all your physical disks.
Note: you can not run Alcohol 52% if you have Alcohol 120% installed on the same drive.
Here are some key features of “Alcohol 52%”:
- Can handle up to 6 virtual CD & DVD-ROM drives
- 200X CD-ROM reading speed
- Supports normal CD & DVD and CD RAW sub-channel reading methods: RAW reading method enables to emulate all CDs.
- CD formats supported: CD-DA, CD+G, CD-ROM, CD-XA, Video CD, Photo CD, Mixed Mode, Multi-session CD
- DVD formats supported: DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
- Support for all current (ATAPI & SCSI) drives: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
- Full support for IEEE-1394 (Firewire) and USB protocols
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|