Event Log Explorer is an effective software solution, that helps you to quickly browse, find and report on problems, security warnings and all other events that are generated within Windows operating systems.
Event Log Explorer greatly extends standard Windows Event Viewer monitoring functionality and takes the information gathered by those programs and enhances it with its own new features such as search filtering
It’s Search filtering can be made for every kind of event and You can easily filter events in the list by any criteria. Every filter can be saved into file and that enables much faster and easier re-applying of search in future uses.
Unlike standard Windows Event Viewer, its support for printing entire logs or separated events. Also, instead of just printing, You can also export your event logs to other formats such as HTML, Microsoft Excel and tab-separated text files.
Event Log Explorer is very helpfull professional utility and It is important to monitor System log and Security log even on a home PC.
Here are some key features of “Event Log Explorer”:
- Access Windows event logs and event log files on local and remote servers and workstations
- Support of both classic Windows NT event log format (EVT files) and new (Crimson) event log format (EVTX files)
- High performance — all events are loaded either into memory or into an optimized internal local database
- Active monitoring and alerting — get informed about problems immediately
- Event log consolidation — you can consolidate different events in one place
- Log loading options to pre-filter event logs
- Advanced filtering by any criteria including event description text
- Manual and automatic backup of event logs
- Print and export to different formats
- Analytical reports – summary tables and pivot charts
- Credential manager
- and many more…
|Requirements:||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64|
|Product:||Event Log Explorer|