Like many other Web sites, www.AppzTalk.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.AppzTalk.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.AppzTalk.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Policies for Publishing
- AppzTalk.com has the copyrights of the contents (texts and images on articles).
- Software information (combination of texts and images) is published as our editors pick up or the software developers requested to publish their product on AppzTalk.com. Site users can visit official developer’s website for further support by following the post on the AppzTalk.com.
- We do not host any of the downloadable files on this site server. We only provide useful windows software information to users. Site users can follow the official developer’s website for further support and details on how to download and use the software.
- We do not host or promote any illegal-copyrighted materials, files on AppzTalk.com. Software which is related to sharing or streaming copyrighted material such as Television shows, movies, audio files and any other copyrighted material are not allowed to be published on AppzTalk.com. In addition, if such software is found at AppzTalk.com then that software information will be deleted permanently from AppzTalk.com as it is against the AppzTalk.com policies.
- Software developers/publishers can contact us via email in order to publish their product information on AppzTalk.com. Then we will send the details about submitting an article on our website. Nevertheless, our team has full rights to decide whether a particular product is eligible to be shown on our website or not. Once the Developers/publishers sent the information to be published, we have the necessary legal rights to display that content on AppzTalk.com which make sure there are no copyright issues with that content between AppWikia team and particular official website developer or publisher, because such content is published on our website on behalf of a particular software developer as requested.
- Software developers/publishers should read and agree above terms in order to promote their software in AppzTalk.com
- AppzTalk.com has full right to do the modifications to app publishing policies whenever it is required.