Blender is an an extremely powerful integrated application that enables the creation of a broad range of 2D and 3D content. It comes with multitude of powerful features for editing, 3d modeling, rendering, texturing, lighting, animation and video post-processing functionality in one package.
Blender provides cross-platform interoperability, extensibility, an incredibly small footprint, and a tightly integrated workflow. It is one of the most popular Open Source 3D graphics application in the world.
Here are some key features of “Blender”:
- High quality 3D architecture enabling fast and efficient creation work-flow
- Fully integrated creation suite, offering a broad range of essential tools for the creation of 3D content, including modeling, Fast UV Unwrapping, texturing, Fast Rigging, skinning, animation, particle and other simulation, Camera and Object tracking, scripting, photorealistic Rendering, Realistic Materials, compositing, post-production, and game creation
- Cross platform, with OpenGL uniform GUI on all platforms, ready to use for all versions of Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP), Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, Irix, Sun and numerous other operating systems
- More than 200,000 downloads of each release (users) worldwide
- User community support
- Small executable size, easy distribution and More…
|Requirements:||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64|