ALLPlayer is probably the very powerful and most popular software for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and variety of best known video and audio, but it also has the innovative LiveUpdate feature that can connect to the internet and find the latest codec packages that are needed for playing some local video files.
For maximizing playback performance, AllPlayer is using power of the DirectX rendering to provide best possible decoding of every movie you own. Users with eyesight disabilities can also use built-in speech synthesizer application that can dub all subtitles on your movies.
All things considered, ALLPlayer is one of the applications that are worth a chance, despite the fact that the market is currently dominated by just a few names that attract most of the audience.
Here are some key features of “ALLPlayer”:
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to
- codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- Free simple video editor
- Free video menu creator
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Matching subtitles downloader built-in.
- Subtitles audio reader
- Free DivX subtitles muxer
- Video covers and movie information download
- RAR Player
- LiveUpdate – an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor – repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64|